Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Day Of Preparation

Whew....I am so tired as I write tonight. I have had a full day getting ready for our Family Dance and Auction at my boy's school. I am in charge of the fundraising at our school and this is THE biggest fundraiser that we do. ( No pressure!!) We are having a silent auction meeting tomorrow with our wonderful and very talented room parents and I had alot of preparation to do. I am really nervous about talking in front of a large group of people. I need lots of prayers and my accountability sisters are on it!!

Speaking of preparation, I had the yearly conference at my little man's preschool today. It is the final conference before kindergarten. He is so ready!! I guess you could say " well-prepared". It was so uplifting to hear what a great student and leader he is. (I think he is, but I'm his momma). Little man is a quiet leader that leads his friends by example. I so hope to be like him!! I'm Encouraged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment